Obagi Nu-Derm® System
at the Cellular Level
Over the years, the skin is exposed to several stressors, such as the sun’s harmful UVA and UVB rays, sunburn, pollution, free radicals, first- or second-hand smoke, stress, genetic factors, previous acne and hormonal changes.
Together, these stressors cause damage that affect even the deepest layers of your skin, and eventually lead to premature skin aging, fine lines, wrinkles, and age spots.
Premature aging of the skin manifests in:
- Reduction in the turnover of skin cells
- Permanent brownish discoloration, known as Melasma or Pregnancy mask
- Fine lines and wrinkles
- Age spots and hyper pigmentation
- Rough skin as the dead surface cells accumulate
- Poor skin laxity
- Erythema (redness)
- Dull complexion
The Obagi Nu-Derm® System penetrates below the surface of the skin to transform the skin cells at the cellular level and correct the damage within.
After meeting with you and assessing your specific skin care needs, Dr. Tosoni will prescribe a specific sequence and frequency of uses of each Obagi Nu-Derm® System products.
This prescription-strength skin care system will actually transform your skin at the cellular level, exfoliating the old skin and leaving healthy, new skin that looks and acts younger and healthier.
Four Phases of Transformation
Weeks 1 to 6: Out with the Old
The Nu-Derm® System penetrates to the deepest layer of your skin to correct signs of premature aging and acne flare:
- Old, dead skin cells are pushed to the surface and replaced with fresh cells
- Itching, dryness, and redness are possible side effects as your skin adapts to the system
- You can already expectthe pigmented skin cells to become regulated, creating a more even-toned appearance
- First follow-up with Dr. Tosoni
- Adjustment to program as required.
Weeks 7 to 12: In with the New
Your skin begins producing normal, healthy cells:
- Pigment cells are distributing melanin more evenly
- Collagen production is stimulated
- Your skin begins to accumulate to the system
- You can start to expectsmooth, softer, clearer skin as normal healthy cell production begins
- Second follow-up with Dr. Tosoni, to adjust the program as required
Weeks 12 to 18: Healthy Glow
Your skin cells are in the process of transformation:
- Collagen production continues
- Your skin is becoming clearer, firmer, and tighter with improved clarity and a healthy glow
- Expect your skin tobe smooth, naturally hydrated, evenly colored, and more resilient
- Third and last follow up with Dr. Tosoni before maintenance
The New You
Your skin has been transformed by the Obagi Nu-Derm® System!
- Continue to use the system daily in the morning and evening
- Check-in routinely with Dr. Tosoni to maintain your long-term results
- Expect your skin to look and act younger and healthier