Under-Eye Fillers for Dark Circles
For the delicate tear-trough area under your eyes, Redensity II is the only dermal filler that is specifically designed to safely and effectively treat the regions around the eye.
It also contains a unique Dermo Restructuring Complex that uses the following ingredients:
- 8 amino acids
- 2 minerals
- Vitamin B6
- 3 anti-oxidants
- Hyaluronic acid
Because of these ingredients, Redensity II doesn’t just correct volume loss, it also provides other amazing benefits, such as:
- Skin hydration
- Anit-oxydant protection
- Cell Restructuring and Cell regeneration
The Many Benefits of Redensity II
As a unique dermal filler that offers many benefits, it is:
- Specifically designed for the correction of tear troughs
- Long-lasting (6 – 12 months)
- Provides immediate results
- Not associated with Tyndall Effect, a grey discoloration that is seen with many other fillers when used in the tear-trough area
- Allows for natural correction
- Minimal oedema (swelling) post-injection
- Ideal thickness and fluidity for correcting the delicate eye area
- Provides additional benefits of hydration, anti-oxydant protection, and cell regeneration over and above its dermal-filling effects
Why Treat your Dark Circles?
Treating dark circles and deep tear troughs makes a dramatic difference in your appearance. Immediately, you’ll look more rested, energized, and revitalized. However, choosing the right injection is paramount to getting the result you’re looking for.
To get the right injection, it’s important that the injecting physician:
- Knows the anatomy around the eyes extremely well
- Has many years of experience injecting dermal fillers
- Knows danger zones that must be avoided
- Understand the proper techniques
- Has an artistic eye and a steady hand
Dr. Tosoni has over 17 years of experience in medical aesthetics and dermal filler treatments. Having trained with the most renowned cosmetic physicians in the world, she is recognized as one of Canada’s elite injectors and a leader in the field of medical aesthetics.